In order to make paying for your pet's medical care a little easier, Exotic Animal Veterinary Center offers several payment options.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) We do NOT accept cash or checks
- Payment is due when services are rendered. EAVC does not provide billing from our clinic.
- To make paying for unexpected expenses easy EAVC accepts Care Credit. Applications take about 5 minutes to complete online at CareCredit.com. Applications can also be completed over the phone with a Care Credit Representative.
- Scratch is another 3rd party billing option for unexpected pet expense. It is very similar to Care Credit, but has a higher acceptance rate. For more information & to apply, visit Scratchpay.com
- Pet Insurance. EAVC recommends pet insurance through Nationwide. Nationwide is the only pet insurance company that insures exotic species. Several plans are available to chose from depending on the type of coverage you desire for your pet. Usually the insurance company will ask you for an itemized receipt in order to process claims & determine benefits which we can give you. Check out their website for more information petinsurance.com