EAVC is still open and operating under the safety measures that have been in place since Mid-March. In oder to minimize contact we are asking clients to do the following:
* Call and let us know when you arrive.
* Drop your pet off in its pet carried right inside the double glass doors on our patio. Please make sure your carrier is labeled with your name, your pets name and the best contact phone number. We are asking you to return to your car and wait.
* One of our team members will bring your pet into our clinic and then call you for a history and any other needed information.
* Once the doctor completes your pet's exam he/she will call you with the findings.
* Medical Care Treatment Plans, based on the doctor's recommendations will be emailed to you and either the doctor or one of our assistants or RVT's will call you to discuss the treatment plan.
* Our Customer Service Representatives will call you when your pet is ready to go home. Since all payments are being handled over the phone, our CSR's will also give you the total of your visit and payment will be handled at that time as well. We can accept any major credit card, Apple and Google Pay, Care Credit and Scatch Pay.
* When you are ready to pick up your pet, we will place them back in their carrier and put them back in our foyer. Any meds, etc that are going home with your pet will be placed in a labeled bag and left with your pet.
* Discharge notes will either be emailed or sent home with your pet.
* We are still scheduling appointments for wellness exams and spays and neuters.
* End of life appointments are being handled inside the clinic and if owners wish to be present we can accommodate.
* Medical Pet Care Demonstrations are still being done inside the clinic but we are limiting these to one client per pet.
Wait times are longer than they normally are. We appreciate your patience.